Monday 13 February 2012

New Facebook Page

So today I have been busy working on making our Facebook page more active in the Facebook community. The aim of the new page is for us to be able to post on the walls of others as well as have them post on ours, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003491320404. It wasn't a particularly difficult task but it was quite time consuming and it made me realise just how much work really goes into managing/promoting an event, even on the seemingly simpler tasks such as the Facebook page. I have also been looking for printing quotes so we get our leaflets printed. I think a local company would be ideal but I will carry on looking around and see what comes up. It is nice to be a part of the whole process and I am looking forward to my next day in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment