Wednesday 29 February 2012

Week 4 in the Office!

Our little office is becoming a proper hub of activity, We have a nice set up and tea on tap! We were in Monday and Tuesday of this week and were primarily looking at sponsors. Its all about researching the company and linking their interests with our own, which is time consuming and repetitive, but I strangely quite liked it. I preferred it to looking for the funding anyway. When you find a relevant quote it is satisfiying, it feels like yes, got ya! I have also been working on the marketing side of things. I learnt how to use tweet deck which was useful and I have also been updating our mailing list system. We are now on mail chimp which means you will be able to sign up to the mailing list on our website and select areas of interest that you would like to recieve information on. So, once I fully get to grips with it, prepare yourselfs for some really good newsletters/campaigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment